home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Too Faced palette & Sleek highlighting palette from Sephora~:.

;) I have been wanting a palette from Too Faced for so long. They're all so damn pretty. So I've been searching everywhere where I could order one online. My first thought was Sephora. So I went onto Sephora's USA webshop. But then I found out they don't ship to Finland. But I didn't give up, so I found France's Sephora and ordered from France instead because luckily they shipped to Finland. It hurt my heart a little bit that the shipping was so damn expensive ( UPS shipping was 30€, but the package arrived within a week so I guess it was worth it). ;)

When I was browsing Sephora (and using Google Translate to translate from French to Swedish), I found a Sleek highlighting palette I had lowkey been wanting since I saw someone on Instagram who had reviewed it. So that's the two items I picked up. I'm so satisfied over both palettes. 

Deco-mail pictograms of Heart The Chocolate Bon Bons palette smells like chocolate btw, haha. Deco-mail pictograms of Heart







image

Too Faced  Chocolate Bon Bons palette [link]









All shades in this eye shadow palette are so pigmented, the camera didn't pick up the exact colors tho. There are both matte and shimmery/glittery shades. Sorry for so many pictures, I just loved all the photos.


image

Sleek  Solstice Highlighting palette [link]








This highlighting palette has great pigmentation. And it comes with a little brush. I would totally recommend this one, 10/10 !!  And look at that glow! 

image

Labels: , , ,

12/15/2016 06:17:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts