home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Recent cosmetics purchases~:.

I've been super into buying makeup lately. Especially lip products, I dunno why haha. So I'm gonna show some of my purchases from September and October. image Most products are from H&M actually. Their cosmetics line is really good.  All products below are cruelty free!  I'm trying to only buy from brands that are cruelty free.
Right now I'm in desperate need of a new eyelash glue. The one I've been using lately is from House of Lashes, and it's my favorite eyelash glue this far. 

image


e.l.f. Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Brightening Lavender


This primer is apparently intended for skin with a yellow tint. I think it works pretty well on my skin, but tbh I don't see how it's supposed to reduce the yellow tint or what?






H&M Shimmer Drops - Silver Dew


I love everything shiny and glittery. I use this one as highlighter, eyeshadow, on top of lipsticks, yeah you name it. Basically anywhere I want some of that glow. image The texture is liquid but can easily be blended on the skin.





H&M Velvet Lip Cream - Enchanté / H&M Velvet Lip Cream - The Last Word


Liquid lipsticks! YESSS! image First I only bought the pink one and I fell in love with it. A week later I went back to pick up the lavender one as well. They're really pigmented and easy to apply and they look gorgeous. They almost last for a whole day, but I don't mind reapplying to fix the color throughout the day.





Viva La Diva Duo Lipstick - 122 Godiva

I've had my eyes on these Duo lipsticks for a while before I bought one. They're so cool. And good especially if you're indecisive like me and never know what shade to buy, or if you like to mix different colors. I bought it for both reasons! image



Here I did some swatches of the three lipsticks above.




H&M Dazzle Lip Topper - To Boldly Glow

Another lip product. This is a lip topper, which you can apply on top of another lipstick to get a metallic/sparkly look. Love love love!!!




Here I showed how I mixed The Boldly Glow with a nude colored lipstick.



GOSH Liquid Gel Eyeliner - Lavender

I have no idea why I bought this lavender eyeliner, but just to try it out I guess. And to experiment, which is always fun.




H&M Aqua Liquid Eyeliner - First Frost

I was in need of a new glitter/silver eyeliner and picked up this one. It's really good.




Swatches!

  

Labels: ,

10/11/2016 08:24:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts