home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Lolita meetup~:.

I went on a lolita meetup at a cafe in Stockholm on Saturday. Me and Mevelyn met up and went to the meet together. We were so nervous cause none of us had been to a lolita meet up before. When we arrived at the cafe we saw three other lolitas there, so we were like "yesss!", we knew we were right.
We had really fun, had some cake and coffee and played card games. The other lolitas were so nice. We also took some photos and selfies together, ofc!!

When we were walking on the streets some people asked us if they could take pictures of us, and some people said we looked cute and pretty. Wearing lolita in public is a bit scary (imo) and you really get lots of stares and attention, but at least I wasn't alone. Most people are just trying to be nice by saying compliments. But at least two or three times there were people asking us "are you going to a party or is it a bridal shower?". Like what the fuck, stop being so rude. I was just thinking "no one's getting married here, so fuck youuuuuu".

Anyway, THE photos:











image JSK dress - From Bodyline, but it's not mine, I borrowed it from Mevelyn because I didn't bring any lolita dress to Sweden unfortunately image
image Shirt - thrifted image
image Bag - Kawaii Shop image
image Rings - Bought them from a seller at Tracon last year image
image Bracelets - Kawaii Shop image
image Knee socks - eBay image
image Tea party shoes - Bodyline image




Labels: , , ,

5/22/2016 11:25:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts