home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~REVIEW: Bodyline tea party shoes s526~:.

I have been looking for tea party shoes everywhere. But they all seemed to be sold out either in my size, or in the color that I wanted. But hey, I got really surprised when I found these at Bodyline available in my size AND the color that I wanted. image I got them in pink. So I had to order them instantly. 

image You can find them here. image










Shipping & price: 2/5


I had to pay so many different things for these. Price of the shoes + tax + shipping. That was around 47€. Then about a week and a half later I got a mail home that said I had to pay a customs fee... Aaahh so annoying. Apparently the shoes had been stopped in the customs because it was from a country outside of EU and something about the price/value. I've never had to pay for customs before tho? But a few days after paying 11€ customs fee I got my babies. image

Quality: 4/5


The quality of these shoes seem a lot better compared to many other shoes I have ordered online tbh. The only bad thing is that the left shoe has a little scratch on the front. But it's not that visible, I didn't notice it until I started looking closer to them.

Measurements: 4/5


I have read that u should be careful and accurate when ordering shoes from Bodyline. Japanese shoe sizing is in cm. e.g 24cm, 24,5cm, 25cm etc. Make sure to measure your feet before ordering and see how many centimeters they are. image I had read some reviews about these shoes saying that they run big, but I still got size 25cm. (Other bodyline shoes may run smaller, so read reviews before ordering.) Anyway, when I tried them on I noticed that there are a lot of space for my toes. So I was relieved that they weren't too small haha. They're also very comfy.

Overall: 4/5


What can I say? I'm super satisfied over these shoes even tho I had to pay customs fee and other shit. They look so adorable and I look forward to coord them with my outfits! I love all the bows and details on them. image

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

☆Little twin blogs☆

Labels: , , , ,

4/23/2016 02:54:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts