home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~I'm ready to stomp down some bitches~:.

I ordered these cute shoes in the beginning of January I think. And they arrived today!!!  KYAAAH they're so adorable I never want to take them off. I ordered them from Sanrense.com btw. image Link to them HERE.


 Here comes a lil review and photos of them: 








Shipping: 3/5


I don't really understand where they shipped these shoes from actually. I expected them to be shipped from China or Hong Kong, but it said on the package that they were shipped from Sweden. Anyway, the shipping took almost 4 weeks. I really don't know why it took so long.

Quality: 3/5


I can't say the quality is rather good, but atleast the shoes were in good condition when they came. And they're not as heavy as I thought, still they feel a little bit clumsy and I think they won't be able to "breathe" that well if you use them a lot, if you get what I mean? But I love the platform, I measured the platform and they were 6 cm. They had an awful plastic-smell when I opened the package tho, ugh. But eventually that will fade.

Measurements: 4/5


I ordered size 39 (EU). They're a bit on the smaller side, but luckily they're not too~ small. But yeah, make sure to check the measurements before you order. 39 was the biggest size tho...

Price: 4/5


I ordered the shoes when they were on sale, I think they were 25% off or something? The total price + shipping was $47 together (around 45). Shipping was a little bit expensive...

Overall: 4/5


I really really like them. They're so cool. I'm so satisfied over this purchase.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Labels: , ,

1/27/2016 12:11:00 AM


Newer Posts
Older Posts