home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~2nd of August~:.

Holy shit it's already August... I'm getting so disappointed. I haven't done as much things at all this summer. I've been too negative about like everything, but I do know why I've been so down. If i have to come up with a positive thing this summer, then the best thing was probably my trip to Helsinki. I'm not excited for anything at all, school is the thing I'm least excited about.

But I don't want to ruin everyone's mood with this post. I actually made strawberry smoothie recently and brought my laptop outside (I did it for this blog post lol) and sat there watching My Neighbor Totoro. I honestly didn't know that Totoro was from a movie until this week... oops.
// Holy shit det är redan augusti.... Blir så besviken. Har inte alls gjort så mycket i sommar. Jag har varit allt för negativt inställd till typ allt, men jag vet nog varför jag varit så nere. Om jag måste komma på en positiv sak i sommar så var nog Helsingfors-resan var den bästa. Är inte alls taggad för något överhuvudtaget, allra minst att börja skolan igen.
Men jag vill inte förstöra allas humör med detta inlägg. Jag gjorde faktiskt jordgubbs-smoothie just och tog ut datorn och satt där ute (jag gjorde det för detta blogginlägg lol) och kollade på My Neighbor Totoro. Jag visste ärligt inte att Totoro var från en film förrän denna vecka... oops. //



Labels:

8/02/2015 06:10:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts