home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~INSPIRATION: Alpacasso (alpacas)~:.



I guess you haven't missed that I'm in love with alpacas.  I bought a pink alpaca backpack from the Japanese brand Amuse Alpacasso last year and I've been using that backpack like crazy because I love it so much. It's so fluffy I could die.

And when i went to London this year in February, I bought my first alpaca plush from the same brand. It was love at first sight, I'm not exaggerating. I'm planning of buying more alpaca plush toys, I already got my eyes on a pink and a purple one at ebay hehehe.

image PLUSH TOYS ARE NOT CHILDISH OK?? I'M 17 YEARS OLD AND DON'T TELL ME I'M TOO OLD FOR THEM. image
// Ni har väl inte missat att jag är förälskad i alpackor?? Jag köpte en rosa alpaca väska från det japanska märket Amuse Alpacasso förra året och jag har använt den väskan jättemycket för jag älskar den så mycket. It's so fluffy I could die.
Och när jag reste till London detta år i februari köpte jag min första alpaca gosedjur från samma märke. Det var kärlek vid första ögonkastet, jag överdriver inte. Jag har planerat att köpa flera alpaca gosedjur, jag har redan hittat en rosa och en lila på ebay hehehe. //

Labels: , , ,

7/23/2015 05:54:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts