home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~YUKICON 2017~:.

Last weekend I went to Yukicon (an anime/game convention) in Helsinki. On Saturday I cosplayed Emilia from Re:Zero, and my little sisters cosplayed Rem and Ram from the same anime. It's kinda funny cause one of my sister's name is Emilia. And Rem and Ram are twins so it's perfect that they cosplayed them, cause my sisters are twins.
On Sunday I wore sweet lolita. I bought many cute things I'm gonna show in a haul video. YES I'm finally doing a Youtube video again.

Some guy at Yukicon took photos of us (like, professional photos) and I asked him to send them to my email but I haven't got the photos yet. *sad* Buut I took a lot of pics myself as well; here ya go:


 SATURDAY 













 Emilia cosplay - made myself 
 Wig - Ebay 
 Circle lenses - GEO Super size Angel [link] 











 SUNDAY 


















image Head bow - from one of my Bodyline dresses image
 Wig - Bought at Tracon 2016 
image White shirt - thrifted image
 JSK - Devilinspired [link] 
image Heart bag - Angelic Pretty image
 Pink "dreaming" backpack - Sammydress [link] 
image Knee socks - Ebay image
 Platform shoes - Sanrense store 








Labels: , , , , ,

2/26/2017 12:38:00 AM


Newer Posts
Older Posts