home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Spontaneous shopping~:.

I went downtown with my mom today. We were only supposed to buy some fabric. But...you know how it is, you always find something else that you actually don't need.
I went to a really nice store that sell streetstyle fashion. Brands such as Adidas, Vans, Nike etc.
And I fell in love with this Adidas hoodie so I had to buy it, even tho it was very expensive (around 70€.) image Bye bye money..

I actually really like streetstyle, "boy-ish" kind of fashion, even tho i almost never wear it myself. Cuz my wardrobe consists of 90% cute, girly, pastel-colored clothes. 035.gif image by Ahiruchan




Labels:

9/19/2016 09:28:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts