home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~REVIEW - Umaru-chan wig~:.

I got my Umaru cosplay wig!!! image Yes, I'm gonna cosplay Umaru, from the anime Himouto Umaru-chan. I was gonna keep it a secret until Tracon, but I'm too excited so I wanted to tell ya already who I'm gonna cosplay for Tracon (it's in September). image

Umaru has two versions; one version when she's in school/out in public, and one version when she's at home, being lazy and playing video games and drinking Coca Cola. I'm not gonna tell you which version I'm gonna do yet. Muehehe.
Btw, if you haven't watched the anime you gotta go watch it because it's hilarious. It only has 12 episodes tho.




I love the opening! I get so excited whenever I hear it, and just wanna bounce around everywhere.

image

 Review of the wig: 

Shipping & price: 4/5


I bought the wig from Wig-supplier. LINK HERE!!!

I ordered it when they had 30% sale off everything. Then the wig was around 10€ (so cheap!!). My sister also ordered a wig on the same order, and we split the shipping fee. So we payed around 7€ each for the shipping. It took exactly two weeks for the wigs to arrive, we got them yesterday.

Quality: 5/5


I gotta give it 5/5 bc first of all, the color is so pretty! It's a really cute strawberry blonde. If you look closely to it, you can see that it has different highlights, some hair strands are darker and some are lighter. I think that's so cool! And it's so soft!
It's super long, 90 cm if I'm not wrong. So I gotta be careful when wearing it.

Overall: 5/5


I absolutely love this wig! I have ordered from Wig-supplier once before and they sell sooo many beautiful wigs. They have a huge variety, from cosplay to j-fashion wigs aaaand so on.








Note: I haven't cut the wig anywhere before taking the photos. It looked exactly like this when I got it.

image

Labels: , , , ,

7/05/2016 05:47:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts