home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~REVIEW - JSK from Devilinspired.com~:.

Holy shit, last week I received this lovely JSK from Devilinspired.com. (This blog post is in collaboration with them.) 
I got to choose a dress from their webshop and this is the one I chose. It was so hard because there were so many beautiful lolita dresses.

 Link to the dress HERE 



In the photos I am wearing it with a lace shirt under. Also, I'm not wearing any makeup in the photos but just ignore that, ok.









Shipping & price: 4/5

Since I didn't have to pay anything I don't really have anything negative to say, but most of their dresses range from about $50-100, which I think is quite reasonable since lolita dresses usually are very expensive and they have lots of details and stuff. My dress was $103.
Most of their products are pre-order items, and the process time will be around 20-30 days until they ship it out. I was a bit hesitant to wait that long haha, but I understand it since most items are pre-order. The whole process+shipping time took around 5 and a half week.

Quality: 5/5

The material is really soft and comfortable.  It's way softer and more comfortable when comparing it to my Bodyline lolita dresses. Just like other lolita dresses, it has a zipper in one side and the shirring on the back is adjustable. The print and all details on it are really really cute.
It is available in four different colors: violet, light blue, dark blue and pink, and I chose pink.

Measurements: 5/5

The sizes they offer are S, M, L and "custom size", which means if S, M or L doesn't fit you (or if you want the size to be exact); you can type in your bust and waist measurements and they will make a tailored dress for you. I think that option is totally amazing because everyone, no matter what size should be able to wear lolita. 
I chose size M and it's a lil bit big on me, but I think it doesn't matter because then I can just tie the straps on the back tighter. On another note, I think they didn't state the measurements of the sizes S, M, L but I guess they refer to "normal" S, M and L??

Overall: 5/5


I am suuuuper satisfied over this JSK and I'm so pleased that Devilinspired wanted to cooperate with me. I really recommend checking them out. I always feel so honored whenever a company wants to do that with ME?!?!
Anyway I feel like a princess when wearing this dress I think it would make a really cute hime lolita coord, and sweet lolita as well.

 

Labels: , , ,

7/19/2016 04:42:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts