home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~REVIEW - Crazy Factory septum piercings~:.

Last week I ordered two new piercings from this website called  Crazy Factory I had never heard about it before until one of my friends recommended it. He said that the prices are really cheap and the materials of their products are really good. I'd only wear piercings that are in surgical steel. And the ones i ordered are in surgical steel!

 I got one septum clicker and one ball closure piercing (which can be used as many different piercings, for example in the nose). 

I haven't been able to try on the ball closure one yet, or I tried to get it in for like half an hour but it was so difficult and i got so mad and impatient when i didn't get it in, I'll have to try more later when I'm more patient haha. Septum piercings are for sure one tricky thing to get in ur nose!!!

Here are some photos: I'm super satisfied over the septum clicker one, it's sooo pretty! You can see what sizes I got of the gauge, diameter etc in the photos.







 


Shipping & price: 5/5

The shipping process only took one week, but it's understandable since the package was shipped from Switzerland.
They have free shipping on orders over 15€. My order was 5,50€, and for shipping i only payed 2,90€, since I didn't buy for more than 15€. But that's still super cheap!!

Quality: 5/5

The quality is the best, since most of their piercings are in surgical steel, like I already said. I have been wearing my septum clicker for three days now and it's in perfect condition.

Measurements: 5/5

If you order any piercings, you should know what size of the gauge, diameter etc of the piercing you want. My septum gauge is 1.2 mm, which is the standard size.
The length of the septum clicker is 8 mm, i had honestly no idea which size to choose for the length so i had to research a lot. Luckily i got the perfect length.
The diameter of the ball closure ring is a little bit smaller than my first piercing, aka the horseshoe ring (YES it's called that haha). The size of the ball is the same tho.

Overall: 4/5

I don't really have anything to complain about, other than that the ball closure ring is a pain to get in??! UGHHHH it's so difficult. It also took a long time to try to figure out how to get out the ball, then i figured out i had to push it out haha. If you have any more questions, just feel free to ask. ^^

☆Little twin blogs☆

Labels: ,

2/18/2016 09:19:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts