home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Choco Bank~:.

All episodes of the Korean web drama "Choco Bank" have already been aired. There were only 6 eps tho, why so few??! I've still been super excited for this drama, ever since i heard that Kai from EXO was going to be in the main cast. image
He's so cute and charming and adcnwhhdcjlsxbbkl?!!!!! image Ok sorry for fangirling. Guess if i'm jealous of the girl in this drama?! YES. The story is a little bit cheesy tho, it's the typical "love triangle", like most other kdramas. I mainly watched it only because Kai is in it. I never knew he was such a good actor. This role suits him.

Here's the first ep of Choco Bank. You can find the rest on Dailymotion also.



Labels: , ,

2/19/2016 08:00:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts