home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Today's look in Helsinki~:.

Yes I went to Helsinki today (with my mom and sister), as the title says. The trip was mostly for shopping..hehe.








 Pink coat - Sheinside 
 White stockings - Lindex (I think??) 
 White top - Monki 
 Purple skirt - eBay 
 Shoes - H&M 
 Holographic backpack - eBay 

Labels: , ,

10/12/2015 08:53:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts