home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~3 things~:.

Because I had nothing else to blog about, I did this list i found on someone else's blog! The pics are from my Instagram.

Photo from soyeon.ah Photo from soyeon.ah

 3 things I'm looking forward to: 

Halloween
The weekend
Ummmm...idk

 3 things that dreads me: 

Going back to school
Making people disappointed
Forgetting important things

 3 things I like: 

Music
Alpacasso plushes
My bed

Photo from soyeon.ah Photo from soyeon.ah

 3 things I dislike: 

Not knowing how much money I have left on my bank account
Being around lots of people
Myself

 3 things I want to: 

Be able to speak Korean fluently
Be confident about myself
Travel more

 3 things I should do: 

Finish the portfolio for my coat I sewed
Exercise/go out for walks more often
Not be afraid of doing things wrong

Photo from soyeon.ah Photo from soyeon.ah

 3 things I can do: 

Edit photos
Procrastinate
Dye my hair, lol

 3 things I can't do: 

Things I used to like before, for example dancing
Cook
A lot bc I'm scared or...yeah

 3 things that's on my mind: 

Halloween
Anxious about school and stuff
Etc

Photo from soyeon.ah Photo from soyeon.ah

 3 things I talk about too much: 

Kpop/Korea.....
Random things
Stupid things sometimes

 3 things I wish: 

To feel better
Cute clothes
To be able to draw better

 3 things that makes me calm: 

Laying in my bed watching an anime/drama
Writing down my feelings
Listening to relaxing/chill music

Photo from soyeon.ah Photo from soyeon.ah

 3 things that makes me stressed: 

Getting ready for any social event or things that require conversations with people I'm uncomfortable around
Too much school assignments
The future

 3 things I'm doing this weekend: 

Halloween-"party/chill" with my friends
Going home!
Sleeping in my OWN bed, I miss it so much

 3 things I've done lately: 

Played too much TsumTsum (Ida was playing it so I wanted to download it too)
Eaten too much sugar-products >w<
Nothing productive.

Labels:

10/28/2015 08:59:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts