home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~TRACON day 2~:.

Look of Sunday @ Tracon:




 Seifuku (pink skirt & purple top) - eBay 
 Cardigan - Gina Tricot 
 Knee socks - eBay 
 Jelly shoes - eBay 
 Pink/purple wig - Wig-supplier 


image

 

 

The photo on the left is the entrance to Tampere Talo; the place where Tracon was held.

 

The Tracon X wristband. The other photo was from some presentation about kpop and its history.


This room was seriously like heaven; they sold a looooot of cute stuff like plushes, accessories, games, merchs, snacks, mangas, posters etc.

 

Some of the maaaaaaany plushes.

 

 

A random woman came up to us and asked if she could take photos of us, ofc she got to do that.  Then I asked her to take a photo with my phone (the one to the left). Other people also asked if they could take photos of us, that was kinda awkward but yeah.

 

 

Some of the many awesome cosplays! If I go to Tracon next year or any other con, I'm going to cosplay a specific character, this year i was just a "schoolgirl". I already have some ideas but i won't tell you yet.

 

They sold a lot of Pocky and Ramune, no wonder why, bc it's so popular.

 

A lot of manga, this was not even everything.

 


One of the most amazing moments at Tracon was when we went to Eatyourkimchi's interview thing. EYK are some of my favorite Youtubers and it was so cool and it felt almost unreal seeing them in real life.

 

After the interview, everyone went up on stage and we got to take selfies with them and such. I even got a hug from Martina!!!!! I was so nervous and was shaking so much, but the photos still turned out pretty decent (thank you iPhone for having the burst function). And thank you Simon and Martina for coming to such a small place as Finland, all the way from South Korea.

 

The snap means "soon home again".

Labels: , ,

9/11/2015 06:06:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts