home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~TRACON day 1~:.

Look of Saturday:





bild Blue dress - made myself image
bild Cardigan - Gina Tricot image
bild Knee socks - Primark image
bild Jelly shoes - eBay image
bild Pink/purple wig - Wigsupplier image
bild Alpacasso backpack - Storenvy image


 

Ida's Domo backpack is so adorable!! I actually brought my DSLR camera but I didn't use it, because it was so heavy to carry around so I only took photos with my phone.


 

 

We ate lunch at an Asian restaurant that had both sushi buffet and Asian food buffet. It was awesome and the food was so delicious.


 

 

We stayed at Sokos Torni hotel, the huge building in the second photo. 


Our hotel room!

 

These bikes in different colors were outside the hotel, it looked so colorful and cute.


Panorama photo from our hotel room, the view was just perfect. Our room was on the 18th floor.


 

The sky was magically beautiful on Saturday evening.

 

 

Here's some merch and photos from Yohio's concert. We didn't buy anything, but he signed our arms after the concert, lol.

 



It was pretty cool to see him performing live actually.

Labels: , ,

9/08/2015 06:18:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts