home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Living at my grandparents for 6 weeks~:.

By reading the title, you guys are probably thinking "what??". But yes, I'm going to stay at my grandparents for 6 weeks (only going home over the weekends). Because I'm having praktik (you Swedish-speaking people know what i'm talking about), starting from tomorrow. image Praktik is basically when you get to try out a work for some weeks, and learn how "working life" works, we don't have school during this period. And we don't get any salary as this is a part of our education.

The store i'm going to work at is in the same city as my grandparents live in, and it's so much easier to live at their place than to take the bus or something because it would be too complicated.
// Från titeln tänker ni säkert "what??" Men ja, jag kommer bo hos min mommo och moffa i 6 veckor (far hem bara på helgerna). För min praktik börjar imorgon. image
Butiken jag kommer ha praktik hos är i samma stad som min mommo och moffa bor i, och det är så mkt lättare att bo hos deras istället för att ta en buss eller något för det skulle bli allt för komplicerat. //


This is not even nearly everything that i brought with me... Gosh I needed so much stuff.





This is gonna be my room for 6 weeks, it's my mom's old room. image

 
9/27/2015 08:21:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts