home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Helsinki here we come~:.

Last week me and my mom booked a spontaneous trip to Helsinki. I'm in the train on our way there rn with my mom and little sisters, with shitty internet as trains usually have. It's going to be a short trip (two days) but hopefully we'll still have fun. Cuz I get to get away from reality for a while.  Haven't slept almost anything at all tonight, but imma try to sleep in the train. 

I've been listening a lot to Z.TAO's (former member in EXO) debut album which released last week. I was kinda surprised when I read that he was going to do a solo debut.
// Förra veckan bokade mamma och jag spontant en resa till Helsingfors. Sitter nu just med mamma och mina lillasyrror på tåget dit med jävligt dåligt internet, som vanligt som det brukar vara på tåg. Det blir bara en kort resa på två dagar men förhoppningsvis har vi kul ändå. För jag kommer bort från verkligheten en stund. Har inte sovit nästan något alls inatt, men jag ska försöka sova lite på tåget.

Har lyssnat så mycket på Z.TAO's (former medlem i EXO) debut album som släpptes förra veckan. Jag blev ganska förvånad då jag läste att han skulle göra en solo debut. //








His purple hair is awesome btw!

Labels:

7/28/2015 06:33:00 AM


Newer Posts
Older Posts