home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Hair update + double suspenders look~:.

I thought of putting together some quick outfit photos from today. Since I'm home alone atm I took these photos with my tripod. But in fact, I feel more comfortable when using a tripod rather than having someone else take photos of me. You feel me?

I bought a pair of sparkly silver suspenders yesterday in a second hand shop. bild I absolutely love them so you're going to see these with a lot of my upcoming outfits. I think they add more attitude to a look, b/c it's all about the little details, ya know. image

Also, I have dyed my hair half purple half pink that I was writing about earlier. I used Directions Violet for the purple part. Guess if I love my new hair? image

// Jag tog några snabba outfit-bilder från idag. Eftersom jag är ensam hemma atm tog jag dessa bilder med mitt stativ. Men jag känner mig faktiskt mer bekväm då jag fotar med stativ än att ha någon annan att ta foton åt mig. You feel me?
Jag köpte ett par glittriga silver hängslen på ett loppis igår. Jag absolut älskar dem så ni kommer säkert få se dem med många outfits. Jag tycker de är en snygg detalj, för allt handlar om små detaljer, ya know.
Jag har också färgat mitt hår halv lila halv rosa som jag skrev om tidigare. Jag använde Directions Violet för den lila delen. Gissa om jag älskar mitt nya hår? //



(I spent a lot of time editing the lighting and everything in these pictures btw, which still turned out like shit.)






 Sheer crop top - H&M 
 Suspenders - thrifted 
 Lilac skirt - eBay 
 Stay up-stockings - Seppälä 
 Creepers - eBay 

image

Labels: , , ,

7/21/2015 11:39:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts