home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish cuz I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future I hope I'll move to a bigger city. My blog is partly about my daily life as a 19 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~Common White Girl TAG~:.

Jag hade inget annat att göra så jag svarade på några frågor i en tag som kallas "Common white girl tag", som ni säkert hört talas om. Orkade inte ändra frågorna till svenska men nog förstår ni. ;)

image 1. Favorite Starbucks drink? image
Jag har bara varit till Starbucks en gång och då valde jag Chocolate cream chip frappuccino.

image 2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? image
20-30 minuter.

image 3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? image
Haha jag tar inte selfies varje dag men då jag tar...kanske fem?

image 4. How many IG followers and pics do you have? image
Jag hade över 1000 följare innan men nu har jag bara runt 800. Och jag har 560 bilder nu just.

 5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud? 
Inte lol men kanske omg ibland.

 6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? 
Ja.

 7. Are you racist? 
NEJJJ! Vad är det ens för fråga?

image 8. How many tweets do you have? image
15,6 tusen.

image 9. Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr? image
Kan inte välja mellan Instagram och Tumblr.

image 10. What do you spend most of your time doing? image
Vara med kompisar, lyssna på musik....och internet.

image 11. Who are your favorite Youtubers? image
Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Luke Korns, Wengie, CutiePieMarzia, Dylan Froscot.

 12. How often do you do your nails? 
Jag orkar inte fixa mina naglar så ofta...

image 13. Are you a shopaholic? image
Ja...hehe

image 14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? image
Bara en gång.

 15. Do you own a lot of clothes? 
Ja, typ.

image 16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? image
Ibland om jag är ute och äta lägger jag upp en bild på Snapchat, men inte så ofta.

image 17. Do you wear makeup every day? image
Ja i princip varje dag.

 18. What are your average grades in school? 
Ungefär 7 i högstadet, och 2 i yrkesskola (det är olika system).

image 19. How do you often style your hair? image
Jag har det typ alltid ner, antingen rakt eller lockat.

image 20. Do you always look presentable? image
Vet inte, hoppas det. xD

imageimageimage 
1/04/2015 11:07:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts